Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Cheerio for a short time

Now I'm 37 weeks pregnant and officially off work, it's getting hard to ensure I can make it to the post office with any regularity. Plus I expect the impending arrival of my favourite new miniature to be a bit of a distraction!
 
So I've decided to temporarily close my Etsy shop for the time being. I haven't set a grand re-opening date, but it certainly will re-open once I feel like I am getting the hang of this motherhood business. Please keep checking out the blog as I will announce it here first.
 
Thanks for your well wishes during this time. I am equally excited and daunted by the upcoming change to our lives, but really I can't wait to become a mum. Well, I'd appreciate being able to finish my Christmas dinner in peace, but once that's done, bring on the baby!
 
Merry Christmas from me and the bump!
 

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! And by next Christmas baby will be old enough to interactive and fun.....nothing beats tissue and bows instead of toys!

    Enjoy the quiet time. I can't remember what that was like anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! you sound like u won't make it till New Years!

    ReplyDelete