Wednesday, 29 July 2015

A special miniature project

The blog and etsy shop have been quite quiet recently. But there's a very good reason. 

I'm working on a particularly special miniature project. It's a project that's been in the planning for some time, but that requires a lot of my attention. It'll take about 9 months to complete from start to finish. I can't take full credit for this particular miniature, my husband contributed greatly. Even when it's 'complete', I suspect this miniature will eat into much more of my time! If you haven''t guessed what I mean, well I'll give you another clue:

By AnnaToys

I'm super thrilled about this latest miniature, due January 2016.

5 comments:

  1. la intriga es mala para la salud jajaja, el cochecito es preciosos ese color super original.
    un abrazo

    intrigue is bad for health lol, this stroller is precious super original color.
    a hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I never gave it thought before, but you can track your progress in terms of fetal "scale"......you're not 1 month, you're really 1:144 scale (and so forth). Minis have kept me sane in a diaper covered world. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete