Sunday, 3 May 2015

How does your garden grow?

It's the time of year when my garden is really starting to take shape. Our garden is very much a work in progress. When we moved here 18 months ago, it was pretty much a dumping ground, full of rubble and rotten wood and asbestos (wonderful!). We have finally cleared it all out after filling three skips and seemingly infinite journeys to the tip. And now the grass is finally growing and looking green. My little veggie plot is starting to do something too. I will have spinach soon! 

Everyone needs a bit of green space, and dollhouses are no different. 
Here are some of the best dollhouse miniature gardens I was able to find this morning. 










I'm getting myself inspired to build a fairy garden of my own. 
If I ever find the time, I might do just that. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow! These dollhouse gardens are stunning.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think you have to be very brave to start a mini garden. If I can ever finish a structure I will attempt the landscaping. lol

    ReplyDelete