Friday, 20 March 2015

Etsy coupon

Everyone deserves a little treat from time to time. Perhaps a cup of tea?


Or a slice of cake (or two!)?


Or even breakfast in bed, why not?!



And for my lovely Etsy customers, I'm running a discount coupon for a limited time 
as my way of saying thank you. 

It runs until Easter Monday (April 6th 2015) and entitles you to 10% off your order 
for orders over $35.00 (exluding postage). Just my way of showing my appreciation! 

The code you'll need to enter at the checkout is:


So why not swing by Little Time Wasters and see if anything takes you fancy. 
We all deserve a little treat from time to time, why not a miniature one?


4 comments:

  1. me apunto a ese apetitoso desayuno en la cama, jajajaja, seguro que se lo quitan de las manos
    un abrazo
    I'm in for the delicious breakfast in bed, haha, sure it snapped up
    a hug

    ReplyDelete