Thursday, 19 February 2015

My cupboard obsession

I'm mildly obsessed with kitchen cupboards at the moment. I'm not even getting my (desperately in need of it) kitchen renovated any time soon, however we are creating a utility room from scratch, so it's not entirely random. I've been researching kitchen cupboards for the utility room that I can afford and that are simple enough that when we do finally do the kitchen too, they might almost match. 

If I had infinite money, here are some lovely miniature kitchens from which I would steal inspiration! Click on the images to find the source, some are just to look at and some have Etsy shops.








In case you hadn't guessed it, I rather love the country kitchen look of painted cabinets, wooden work surfaces and pastel walls (I'm even partial to a spot of gingham). Here's hoping we find something similar for our real-sized house!





No comments:

Post a Comment