Friday, 9 January 2015

Never too old...

...to celebrate your own birthday! Happy Birthday to me! 

I'm still in my 20's, but only just. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. Anyway, it's rubbish having your birthday in January. It's cold and dark and grey outside, it's so soon after Christmas no-one feels like celebrating anything and even if they did someone near and dear always has some horrible winter bug so all planned events are cancelled! But who cares, it's my birthday so let's have some cake.





5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! At least you have cake =0P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best for your birthday! It sounds like you need a special tradition for your birthday to make it more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! (^^)
    Beautiful cake :)
    Hugs, Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't complain, I had fish and chips for tea!

    ReplyDelete