Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Christmas posting dates

I hate getting into Christmas too soon. I'm no Scrooge, it's just somehow less special the more diluted it becomes.


But with that being said, a Christmas post is in order, specifically the Christmas posting days. It's always sooner than you think, particularly the international dates.

So here are the last posting dates before Christmas according to the royal mail plus a couple of days to allow for real life getting in the way.

USA & Canada - 7th December

Western Europe - 12th December

Australia - 1st December

United Kingdom - 17th December

If I forgot your country please don't be offended. You can always message me via Etsy for specifics.

1 comment:

  1. This is FANTASTIC. I love it. The funny ting is I have had to change what I display in y dollhouses as I have toddler grandchildren and they eat anything that looks good...;( CM

    ReplyDelete