Saturday, 5 April 2014

Bag blogger!

I've been a bad blogger, a theme I started at the beginning of the year and appear to be continuing with!
 
No matter, I will be running a competition to win some Easter themed handmade dollhouse miniatures very soon, so keep checking up.

In the mean time, here are some of my excuses:

Exhibit A:
World's wonkiest gates, note how they don't actually line up or close properly.


World's biggest and took the longest to stain 50 bazillion times gates.


Much better gates! That gap in the middle will soon be gone too.
 
 
Exhibit B:
World's steepest and most treacherous staircase. This is a view from above to help make sense of it. That doorway is the ground floor.
 
Where the new stairs will eventually be. It's still not finished! Getting this far involved knocking lots of doorways through our brick walls (no studwork in my house - it's brick or nothing!) and coating the entire inside of the house with fine red dust. It didn't matter how well sheeted everything was, this dust invaded everywhere. That was a lot of fun to clean up! 
 
And there's lots more going on I just haven't had a chance to photograph (I'm now a pro at door painting. So wish me luck and some time to make some miniatures some time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment