Sunday, 19 January 2014

Back to my fantasy dollhouse collection

So if I had a lot more space and a much larger dollhouse budget, 
there are lots of lovely things I would acquire.
 
And here is one of them:
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/cinderellamoments?ref=l2-shopheader-name

This beautifully wonky dollhouse is the creation of Cinderella Moments and I just adore how ridiculously asymmetrical the roof is. And it isn't just the form of the house I love,
check out all that tiling detail on the roof:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cinderellamoments?ref=l2-shopheader-name

That must have taken ages to complete! I also rather love the plant life
growing up the side of the house:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cinderellamoments?ref=l2-shopheader-name
 
There are several of cute and unique houses available at Cinderella Moments' Etsy shop.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. The roof detailing IS incredible! What a lovely little house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es una verdadera maravilla.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi A-M! Thank you so much for doing this wonderful post on my dollhouse! It's such an honor to be recognized by other mini artists. Your work is so beautiful and intricate. I'm really impressed with your ability to make every little detail perfectly. Thank you so much for writing and posting pictures about the dollhouse. I'm looking forward to visiting your blog now that I found it.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Caroline's work... So inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete