Friday, 30 August 2013

Can I have some more please?

I made a batch of vegetable stew recently, in miniature of course. But I think I may have been a little over-eager.

 
Perhaps the next photo will give you a clue to my mishap:

 
Three out of four of my stew pots are so full the lid won't go on!
In some ways, this is highly realistic as I'm always having kitchen accidents like this (see how I tried to justify myself there?) but really it's a bit of a whoops.
 
I think I will still sell these in my Etsy shop (along with the lids), I'll just highlight the fact they don't close, which is not so bad as what's the point of having a stew you can't see at the table?
 
But hopefully I will learn from this little accident and not overfill my stew pots in future! Here's what it should have looked like:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment