Sunday, 16 June 2013

Bad news, good news

The bad news is, I'm not stocked at make+MADE anymore, as sadly make+MADE is no more. It's a great shame because it was a wonderfully sweet, little handmade shop which never really got the chance to show what it could do. It was closed due to personal circumstances and I hope the lovely lady behind it has better luck with whatever her next venture may be.

In good news, I now have an abundance of stock (for once in my life!) and no brick and mortar shops to sell it in, so I've listed a few more pieces than usual on Etsy. And they've got lovely backing cards too! All is not wasted in the land of Little Time Wasters.

Here are some cute little cupcake earrings:
 

 
 
 
 
 
I'm sure you'll agree, this is a truly astounding level of stock by my usual standards!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment