Saturday, 25 May 2013

Superpowers

Do you have any superpowers, by which I mean skills or attributes that ought not be humanly possible? They don't necessarily have to be useful, or even advantageous.

If I were a superhero, I'd be Tomato girl - the power to get sunburnt without any sunshine.
Exhibit A
I did that while out cycling for the day and desperately gripping the handlebars for 5 hours because my balance isn't brilliant. I didn't put on sun cream because it was cold and cloudy and even raining at times. Nobody else even caught a tan. I managed to burn the only exposed skin available - the backs of my hands and nose. It got even redder than the picture shows later on! I am a puzzle to medical science. Luckily I don't use that part of my hands to make miniatures, so it won't slow me down. I may however invest in a pair of cycling gloves.

Remember kids, always wear sunscreen!


No comments:

Post a Comment