Saturday, 27 April 2013

Branding Pro

Running a crafting businesses isn't just about how good you are at your specific craft. I like to think I'm not too bad at the actual making part. It's about much, much more than that. Apparently, you have to think about how to sell and pricing and marketing and visibility and all that jazz. It's not my forté.

Until recently I hadn't given my packaging much thought beyond will it get to its destination in one piece (which thankfully it does!). But since I started to sell at make + MADE it became more necessary, as in that venue I sell alongside lots of other handmade artisans, and I'd like my customers to know who I am.


So I finally got to making some kind of branding. I wanted something simple but bright and cheerful. So far I've only done this for the stock for sale at make + MADE but I hope to eventually roll it out to all my jewellery and dollhouse miniatures. Plus I enjoy using the stamper!

2 comments:

  1. se ven perfectas y seguro que asi se promociona mucho mejor
    un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, it does make a big difference for selling. Pictures and packaging sell.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete