Wednesday, 27 February 2013

The most amazing miniature animals!

Miniature doll houses and scenes don't just need miniature food to make them brilliant (though I try to oblige in that department). They need furniture and upholstery, woodwork, lighting, decor, accessories and much more. And let's not forget our animal friends. Here is a collection of some of the most realistic miniature 12th scale animals I could find on the web by a UK-based artist named Anya Stone. These are astounding!

Maggie the cat
Eurasian eagle owl

Lionhead rabbit

Jamie the red-tailed hawk


Afghan hound

I cannot decide which I love most, they are all so beautifully done. I think I may be erring towards the birds, simply because I've not come across such tiny and detailed birds before.

No comments:

Post a Comment