Wednesday, 6 February 2013

How businesslike...

If you have a Folksy seller's account, you can get some free business cards from Moo. Just go to your dashboard and look down the lefthand side. You can select images from your shop to use on the cards, and it was very easy to use even for a techno-n00b like me. You have to pay for the postage, so it's not entirely free, but for £3.50, I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Terrible scan, but you get the idea
I've never had business card for my miniatures (I have bazillions for my 'proper' job) so I was beyond over-excited when I opened them up for the first time. It looked (to my amateur eyes) so professional. I simply cannot wait for an order so I can pop one of my cards in with it. Although part of me just wants to keep them and stick them all over my crafting area walls. I'm so lame sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment