Friday, 22 February 2013

Food inspiration

So I'm currently addicted to Pinterest. I pretend this is a good way of getting inspiration, for my next miniature, but really it's just pure eye candy and procrastination. I mean, I have an entire board dedicated to gingerbread houses!

How could you not love these?

 


 
I will justify this by saying it is product research for my dollhouse miniature gingerbread houses. I have been known to make miniature gingerbread houses in the dim and distant past. Here's the proof:


A very, very old miniature of mine.

Clearly this is an ancient miniature of mine, and I feel I could do much better nowadays. Of course, this justification is only true if I get off my lazy backside and actually make some new gingerbread miniatures. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment