Sunday, 24 February 2013

Craft spaces

In my bid to avoid doing anything of actual use, I've been imagining what it would be like to have the most beautiful, tidy, organised of craft spaces. Wouldn't something like this be amazing?

If I had this gingham curtain, I would use it to hide all my junk,
but I suspect it's just as tidy behind there as it is everywhere else.

My favourite thing about this one is that once finished you can shut the doors
and all is safely out of reach of naughty fingers.

Another user of the curtain trick, I love
the country cottage feel of this one, it's beautiful.
I refuse to believe this one is even real. Nothing has been used!
But even new, nothing of mine was ever this tidy.


My 'craft space' is in a small room which while listed as a 'bedroom' by the estate agent is nothing more than a glorifed corridor, since you have to go through it to access another main bedroom. This is the tidyest photo I have of my wee work area.

 
It doesn't look too bad here, but if I were to open the big double cupboards, everything would fall out. Also, currently I cannot easily get to the lower set of tiny blue drawers, as I've piled too much rubbish up in front of them. And Absinthe Girl has fallen down and I can't find any blue tac to stick her back up. For shame!

1 comment: