Friday, 18 January 2013

Technological wizardy!

The more astute among you may notice the appearance of a horizontal navigation bar on my blog. It's not much to look at right now, but this stretched my technological capabilities as far as they've ever been stretched! What on earth is html? My brother is a computer programmer and will laugh if he ever reads this. But my academic qualifications lie in language and linguistics of the European variety, not programming, and for me this was a learning experience.

I plan on adding more interesting and useful miniature related links in the near future, and one day I may even learn how to make them pretty. That's pushing it a little right now though.

If you want to add a horizontal navigation bar to your blog, just google 'how to add...' and there are plenty of helpful tutorials. They all seem to work slightly differently, but I was able to follow this one without tearing my hair out too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment