Thursday, 3 January 2013

A new year and a new experiment

Last year my only online venue for selling miniatures and jewellery was Etsy, and 80% of my sales were to the USA. I'm not complaining of course, but it seems to me I must be missing out on rather a large UK market. So with that in mind, I opened a shop on Folksy this evening. And lo and behold, I sold something within 20 minutes of listing it! FTW (that's for the win for those of you less geeky than I).

My first sale on Folksy!

Currently there isn't too much in my Folksy shop, however I shall add a little bit more each time this week, and we'll see how it goes in the coming months. Hopefully it will increase my British sales. How ironic would it be if most of my Folksy sales were still international?

No comments:

Post a Comment