Monday, 4 October 2010

Death by Chocolate...I can think of worse ways to go

A fellow miniaturist recently told me she tends to make better miniatures of food she really enjoys in real life. No truer word, was there ever spoken, considering my latest mini project. I don't drink or smoke or eat much fried stuff, but my one huge vice has got to be chocolate! I could give up pretty much anything if I had to except the sweet stuff. Here is my tribute to chocolate:


I've listed it on Etsy so hopefully there are some 12th scale dolls who are as obsessed as I am.

3 comments:

  1. realmente le quedan perfectos los chocolates,la verdad es que es uno de mis vicios, jajajaja,se me hace la boca agua.
    un abrazo

    really are perfect chocolates, the truth is that it is one of my vices, hahahaha, I make your mouth water.
    a hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, a chocolate turkey! That is so cool!

    I'm taking the plunge this week and making tiny chocolates (time to get out the magnifier, heh). Hope mine look as good as yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te han quedado maravillosamente reales!!!!
    Me ha encantado encontrar tu blog y tus preciosos trabajos.
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete