Saturday, 4 September 2010

Miniature life can now re-commence!

As I mentioned, reality can sometimes get in the way of my miniature life, and this has been the case for the past few weeks. But hurrah, normal miniature-making has now resumed, and I have a new mini-making space too:

I don't think a person can ever have too many teeny, tiny drawers for keeping little things in. I'm hoping to add shelves above the desk at some point, but it's unfortunately pretty far down my to-do list.

I have finally started to make some scale dollhouse food, but I can't find the white background paper I use to photograph them, so they aren't for sale yet. Who would have thought white paper would be so difficult to get hold of? So in the mean-time here is one of my wearable miniatures which ais now listed in my Etsy shop.

Pink Cupcake Charm Bracelet

1 comment:

  1. Espero que la realidad no la golpease con mucha fuerza.
    me gustan mucho sus trabajos, y la admiro.
    un abrazo

    I hope that reality does not hit it too hard.
    I really like his work and admire her.
    a hug

    ReplyDelete