Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Would you like peas with that?

Anyone who follows my rantings in Teammids on Etsy will know I have recently become obsessed with peas! I don't know what inspired me to roll hundreds, possibly THOUSANDS of 12th scale peas out individually, but I did and here is the result:

As you can see, I was also making rare beef, carrots and potatoes at the same time, but it's the peas that despite being the easiest thing to make, took the longest. So it is the peas that will forever stick in my mind! Now that this piece is finished and listed on Etsy, thank goodness this pea obsession can at last come to an end. Except I've got lots of pea coloured clay mix left over. Well I can't waste that...

1 comment:

  1. lol! you sure can't waste that clay :) This makes me hungry- it looks so realistic- wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete