Saturday, 26 June 2010

Tomato Day!

For some reason, everything I made today was tomato-based. This is odd, because I loathe tomatoes in real life. And I don't just mean actual, raw tomatoes - those are probably the least off-putting form of tomato - I mean anything containing them such as pizza, ketchup, lasagne etc... People often react with disbelief. Cooked tomatoes just smell disgusting to me!


12th scale salami, chorizo and black olive pizza

12th scale tomato soup set
Close-up of a bowl of tomato soup and bread (I'd like the bread part!)

So I am moderately pleased with my efforts today. Bearing in mind I don't spend much time looking at these dishes in real life, I think they turned out ok. These are all available in my Etsy shop.






1 comment:

  1. Pues debería estar completamente satisfecha realmente le quedo muy bien
    un abrazo


    Since she should be completely satisfied really I still have to him very well
    An embrace

    ReplyDelete