Monday, 10 May 2010

I love candy!

I love making candy, partly because it always looks so cute, but partly because I don't have to think too much about it. You can be a little more creative with colours than you can with fruit and vegetables without it looking wrong.
This little set, as well as a few other assortments of candy and chocolate, is available at my Etsy shop now. My favourite part to do is the liquorice allsorts, because you get lots of instant gratification when you cut up those tiny little squares!







6 comments:

  1. Yummy!!!!! They look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh they are just awesome:):)
    I love candys!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. son perfectos se los quitaran de las manos con seguridad.
    un abrazo


    They are perfect they were taking them from him of the hands safely.
    An embrace

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very delicious, for sure!

    ReplyDelete