Sunday, 18 April 2010

Leeds Dollhouse Fair

Yesterday I went to Leeds Dollhouse Fair in Pudsey. It was the first show I'd ever been to so I didn't know what to expect. Now I have nothing to compare it to, but I thought it was a really good day out. There was a good mix of handmade artisans and suppliers, so something for every taste and budget. Also, there was a good selection of products such as food, furniture, dolls, houses and crafting supplies. It certainly gave me lots of ideas and inspiration, and I also discovered some great places to buy all those 'finishing touches' for my pieces. I shall hopefully be back next time!

Cheerio,

A-M

2 comments:

  1. Hi! email me photos of your favorite cake/scene for the Mini Food Blog Birthday Bash Contest...email me at smehreen@gmail.com...find the details on theminifoodblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to exhibit at Doreens fair.I only stopped because of personal circumstances.I no longer have a car to enable me to exhibit at many fairs.I am lucky enough that I am still able to exhibit at Miniatura NEC Birmingham Uk)thanks to my friend.Carol:)

    ReplyDelete