Sunday, 25 April 2010

Cheesecake Spree!

This week I went on a cheesecake making spree! I became completely obsessed with little fruit canes all nicely lined up and this was the only way I could think to use them. The photo below shows the fruits (excuse the pun) of my labours:


Each cheescake is just under 7/8 of an inch in diameter. You can get a better look at them in my Etsy shop, although I have been far too lazy to list them all at once. I think I've had enough of kiwis, bananas and cherries for one week!

Cheerio, A-M

2 comments:

  1. The cheese cakes are wonderful. Making me want a slice with my coffee this morning. Where can I buy the fruie canes? I would love to have some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I make my own canes, but they're not for sale, they're a little too fragile.

    ReplyDelete