Thursday, 18 March 2010

A calorie-free fry-up!

At this time of year I try to behave myself when it comes to food. I'm in no massive rush to lose weight, but with Easter just around the corner I intend on eating plenty of chocolate in the near future. So to stop myself becoming spherical, I eat in moderation during the run-up.

Unfortunately today I am craving fried food! This is strange, because even when I'm not paying any attention to my diet, I never eat fried food (apart from fish n chips, I'm British, it's a birth-right). Never, ever, ever do I fry food at home, it's just not something I'm particularly bothered about.

Perhaps this was the culprit...


I really don't help myself sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. All the breakfast meats! :)

    They look great.

    When we go camping, one morning my husband will make a huge breakfast which includes all of the breakfast meats. :)

    Fried is one of my favorite food groups. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME LLAMO NATI Y ME HA ENCANTADO TU BLOG, HE ENCONTRADO UN AMBIENTE MUY CALIDO ES COMO ESTAR EN CASA DESPUES DE TIEMPO, TE FELICITO POR LO QUE HAS CONSEGIDO Y ME QUEDO COMO SEGIDORA SE ESTÁ BIEN AQUÍ.
    YO TENGO UN BLOG AL QUE ME GUSTARÍA INVITARTE SE LLAMA:" LOS CUENTOS DE NATI", SI TE GUSTA SERÍA UN HONOR QUE TE QUEDARAS,
    HASTA PRONTO BESOS NATI.

    ReplyDelete