Sunday, 21 February 2010

Let them eat cake.


I finally listed my cake display on Etsy. It has 9 cakes and tarts in all, and is one of my largest sets to date. I had a lot of trouble pricing this one, as I always feel like I'm asking for a lot of money. But if you do the maths, this set is actually a bargain! If I were to sell each cake individually, I'd want much more, and a shelving display unit is included.

Somedays I feel like I definitely need to charge more, and some days I feel like I'm asking far too much. And this is based on the same items! The only thing that has changed is my outlook on life that day.

But never mind...everything is better with cake!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cakes! I love them all. Yes, the pricing is tricky for me as well--there is a fine line between too low and too high. What is the happy medium?!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete