Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Featured Seller: MiniBuilder

I have decided to feature some fellow miniaturists in my blog from the most helpful team on Etsy; TeamMIDS (Miniature In Dollhouse Scale).

This month, I am sharing the wonderful work of Ray, otherwise known as MiniBuilder!



For more beautiful miniature carpentry, go and visit www.minibuilder.etsy.com.

Also to discover the creative offerings of all the lovely TeamMIDS people, you can check out our blog at http://teammids.blogspot.com, where you will find a list of all the members, and links to their shops if they have one.

Cheerio,

A-M

2 comments:

  1. I love Ray's work. So want to own some of his work when I can. I have added your blog to my bloglist and am letting everyone know that I have changed my blog name from Mini Leaps and Bounds to Peach Blossom Hill like my Etsy shop! Found you through the Etsy thread.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you, A-M for the kind words regarding my work. I really really appreciate you and our whole team. I am very fortunate to have freinds like this. What an honor! I'll continue to visit your great blog every chance I get. Good job. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete