Sunday, 24 January 2010

Miniature Paintings

So I took a short break form making miniature food recently (it was mainly due to the fact the room where I make them was so cold I couldn't feel my hands). But I still had the mini-bug, so I did some 12th and 24th scale paintings instead. Thankfully, I can do those in almost any room as they create far less mess and chaos!

In 12th scale, I did The Scream by Edvard Munch, and The Water Lily pond by Monet. In 24th scale, I did Whistler's Mother, although it would also look good in a 12th scale setting (the orginal painting is pretty huge. The frames were custom-made by Ray, whose wonderful shop you can visit at minibuilder.etsy.com for all your dollhouse woodworks needs.

My paintings are now listed in my Etsy shop at littletimewasters.etsy.com and I hope they make someone happy. Does anyone have an art-collector doll?

No comments:

Post a Comment